Chronos is one of the many Smalltalk-related blogs syndicated on Planet Smalltalk
χρόνος

Discussion of the Essence# programming language, and related issues and technologies.

Blog Timezone: America/Los_Angeles [Winter: -0800 hhmm | Summer: -0700 hhmm] 
Your local time:  

2007-06-06

Engines of Creation 2.0: The Coming Era of Nanotechnology - Updated and Expanded

Last January, an updated version of Engines of Creation was published, titled Engines of Creation 2.0: The Coming Era of Nanotechnology. Somehow, I missed the initial republication announcement.

Engines of Creation 2.0 is available for free as an e-book, published by WOWIO.

The original Engines of Creation was one of the most important books of the 20th Century. I recognized that when I first read it in December 1987--and subsequent history has proven that my initial impression was absolutely correct. It was one of the few books I have ever read that fundamentally changed my worldview.


No comments: